Okay, this is what I am having for brunch today…..very easy to make and very healthy too!!
Ingredients: I don’t measure, btw….just add whatever feels right 🙂 and depends on how many you want to make, the ingredients listed here make a blender full
- frozen triple berry mix (I get it from Sam’s) or you can use fresh in season
- fresh strawberries ~ 4-5 med sized, sliced
- one banana, sliced
- fresh goat’s milk ~ about ~2 cups – if you don’t have access to goat’s milk, you can use whole milk, ice cream, or fruit flavored juice.
- vanilla yogurt ~ 1-3 heaping serving spoons full (maybe 2 cups if you measured)
- honey to taste
- bee pollen ~ about 2 heaping TBSP
- wheat germ ~ about 2 heaping TBSP
Blend all the ingredients very well in the blender then pour into a glass……YUM!